DMIB respects and protects your rights in regards to your privacy
to assure the security of your personal information. Thus, this is why we have adopted a policy geared towards
to assure a high standard of confidentiality of the personal information of our members, clients and
DMIB will protect your personal information. The personal information means any
information about you in regards to the administration of the site DMIB has a use for; this includes,
among other things, your physical address, your email address and your telephone number.
DMIB will adhere to the following principles for the protection of personal information:
- DMIB will be responsible for the collection, the use and the transmission of the personal information;
- DMIB will explain before or at the moment of the gathering of the information the reasons
justifying the gathering of your personal information;
- DMIB will request your agreement before gathering, using or transmitting your personal information;
- DMIB will only collect the required information needed for its management;
- DMIB collect the personal information only by the use of justified and legal means;
- DMIB will not use, transmit and will only keep the required information needed for its
- DMIB will adopt the necessary means to assure that the gathered personal information is exact
and up to date;
- DMIB has designed the required securiy mechanism to protect your personal information;
- DMIB will allow its Users the access to their personal information. You can request the privacy
officer how your personal information is used. Thus, you would be able to assure that your information is exact,
complete as well as updating the information when needed.
- DMIB will be professional in the process of your personal information.
When you first become a DMIB member, we let you know that, besides your name, address and telephone
number, we need your information in order to :
- establish your identification;
- to protect us as well as yourself against erroenous and fraudulous information;
- to offer an ongoing service to our Users to allow them the viewing and the purchase
of videos offered by DMIB.
For these reasons, we may collect the following personal information from our members: last name and first name;
physical address, telephone number and e-mail address.
DMIB will not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was
collected except with your consent or as required by law. In fact, we keep your personal information and the
business you do with us in strict confidence; your personal information is not sold or disclosed to anyone outside of
DMIB unless required by law or to properly conduct of DMIB business.
other than its owned sites and will not seek nor share the information related to those cookies with sites
not being owned by DMIB.
12 powerful websites that can replace your PC's desktop software
iPad Pro 2: Everything we know so far about the next edition of Apple's iconic t...
Angular2 Bootstrap DatePicker Tutorial
SQL SERVER – Powershell Script – Remove Old SQL Database Backup Files from Azure...
Working with VB Namespaces
How To Uninstall Apps In Windows 10
ASP.NET Core CSRF defence with Antiforgery
The new iPhone may ditch the Home button in favor of 'virtual buttons'
DevTeach Montreal DevCon July 3-7, 2017
Video Rendering Issues for WPF Windows