|FoxPro, C#, MS SQL and other MS tools [October 5, 2011 17:35]|
Flagstaff, Arizona, United States [Expires on 05/12/2011]
IS Development Software Analyst
1. Software development and support of NARBHA Managed Care Organization (MCO) System(s).
2. Analyze, and document system processes and procedural requirements.
3. Design, develop, test, document, train and support software solutions that address customer requirements, reported software defects, and suggested enhancements.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems.
* 3 years or more related software development experience. Experience in excess of 3 years may be evaluated as partial substitution for a degree.
* Experience with Microsoft technologies including SQL Server, T-SQL, TriZetto QNXT, Visual Studio .NET (C#, ASP.NET, etc.) and Visual FoxPro
Desirable Experiences / Skillsets:
* Health Care Experience (Behavioral Health preferred) including medical claims and/or membership edit / adjudication.
* Trizetto QNXT experience
* HIPAA EDI transactions: 837, 835, 834, 270/271 and NCPDP.
* Microsoft BizTalk 2009 or other EDI translator(s).
* Data Warehouse design, administration, and support (Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services – SSAS, Integration Services – SSIS, Reporting Services - SSRS)
* Microsoft SharePoint and CRM Administration.
* MS SQL Server Database Administration.
* Excellent group communication, collaboration, and coordination skills including oral, professional writing, presentation, project / time management, etc.
* Telecommuting is a possibility based on experience and the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
* Salary DOE
Goto http://www.narbha.org to apply.