From FoxInCloud: "This release is a major step forward in FoxInCloud development, hence a direct jump from version 1.30 up to version 2.00.
Version 2.0 brings long-expected features such as:
- Support for VFP menus (menu bars, shortcuts, .mnx, SKIP FOR,...),
- Support for PUBLIC variables, _Screen.properties and _VFP.properties (saved and restored for each user on each request),
- Support for all .RowSourceType in ComboBox and ListBox (formerly limited to arrays)
- Support for jQuery and jQueryUI on top of Prototype and Scriptaculous
- Sample business and tutorial applications installed in [path to VFP9]\tools\ab\aw\Samples\
- 'A-Z tutorial' on http://foxincloud.com/how-to.php
- and much more ...
This impressive list of new features cuts the adaptation ratio HALF, from an average 1.9% down to less than 1%: 40 projects analysed with FoxInCloud Adaptation Assistant V. 2.0 bêta (1.5 M instructions) show an adaptation ratio of .69%!
In other words, more than 99% of your existing code can already run on the Web, without any refactoring!
Give FoxInCloud Adaptation Assistant (FAA) and FoxInCloud Application Server (FAS) V2.0 a try! You will understand how easily you can build a powerful, HTML/CSS/JS/AJAX-driven web application with your existing VFP code, while preserving current desktop operations and user experience!
There is even more to come: next versions will support Cursor Adapter, Tool Bars, .QueryUnload() and much more... all details and schedule are in the FoxInCloud roadmap.
Stay tuned on FoxInCloud!"